top of page


Hot Lunch Program

Students have the option of participating in our hot lunch program or bringing a packed lunch from home.

(Applications for free and reduced lunch are available in the school office) 

Lunch prices:

  • $3.10  Student Lunch               

  • $  .50  Milk                                                     

  • $  .40  Student reduced Lunch    

  • $4.00  Adult Lunch                 


Lunches are eligible for the federal government’s free and reduced price lunch program. Applications for this program are available at registration or in the school office.


Summer Lunch Program

If your family is in need of a summer food program, please click on the following box for more information.

Free Lunch Program.jpg

Trinity Lutheran School, 315 Scott Street, Monroe, MI 48161 operates its school lunch program in accordance with the U.S. Department of Agriculture policy and receives and uses federal funds and United States Department of Agriculture donated foods.



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.


Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

bottom of page